Hello Bésame Beauties,
In the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak, we wanted to check in with our cherished customers.
We know that things are uncertain right now. We wanted to bring a little lightness in these times so we are making some changes while our staff is working from home and many of you are as well.
Here's what you can expect from us:
- Live follow-along makeup videos every Tuesday at 1PM PST on YouTube Live.
- Access to our YouTube library with tutorials on Cake Mascara, Cream Rouge, and more.
- New podcast episodes. Hear Q&A's with Gabriela and interviews with notables from the world of makeup, movies and TV.
- Expanding our follow-along tutorials to more days a week with different times and subjects based on your suggestions— all from our amazing staff working from home via video link.
- Follow Gabriela on Instagram as she reviews interesting products from her inspirational antique cosmetic collection.
Please let us know if there's anything you'd like to see or if you have any questions - we are listening. Our DMs are always open, or you can send thoughts and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Historically, makeup has been used to inspire.
During World War II, the US government requested a special color of red lipstick to match the uniforms of women in service. It boosted morale for both men and women, and gave a sense of normalcy in chaotic times.
The Suffragettes used lipstick to make a statement of defiance which gave women courage as they marched for the right to vote.
Even in the 60's, young women used new and playful styles of makeup to show their dedication to love and peace during a time of war.
We also wanted to share that our new shipping partner, aside from also being a family owned business like Bésame, is state-certified to store and ship medication, making their hygiene standards much higher than non-medical shipping facilities. They are authorized to remain open and continue to ship product.
This means our online store will remain open.
All of our customer service and corporate staff are working from home and our flagship store in Burbank, California will remain closed until further guidance from government and state officials.
We are carefully following the regulations of the WHO and CDC to keep our customers and employees safe and to slow the spread of the virus.
Hopefully, a little makeup can brighten your day. We're still here to help.
Thanks so much for supporting our family owned company!
As always, stay glamorous, stay healthy and stay safe.
- The Bésame Team