Create salon-quality nails at home with our nail care kit and one of our classic nail polishes in the color of your choice. Each of our brilliant-colored polishes features a long-lasting, clean formula with an elegant, glossy finish, 8 free: Contain no Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluene, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, or TPHP.
The kit includes:
- Classic Nail Polish in the color of your choice
- Hydrating Cuticle Remover: Exfoliate and revive cuticles. Natural glycerin attracts moisture to hydrate, while jojoba oil absorbs quickly, softens rough skin without leaving a greasy residue. Dead skin cells slough away easily, leaving cuticles healthy and trim.
- Cuticle Serum with Wild Rose & Vitamin E: Nourish cuticles with Vitamin E, Safflower, Cottonseed, and Wild Rose oils that help strengthen nails and prevent cracked cuticles.
- Base Coat with Vitamin E & Violet Extract: Provides a smooth, even surface for polish and will help nails grow stronger and longer. Violet Extract and Argan Oil add hydration to brittle nails to help prevent breakage for more resilient nails.
- Quick Dry Top Coat: A brilliantly clear, glossy finish that protects nails from the elements, reduces chips and cracks, and extends the life of your manicure. The high shine enhances nail color and covers minor imperfections. Speeds up drying time to get you going fast.
- Polish Rescue: Just a few drops revives old, dried nail polish to its former glory. The formula rehydrates nail polish without affecting wear time, color, or shine.
- 8-Free: Contains no Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluene, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, TPHP
- Cuticle Pusher
- Nail File
- Instructional Booklet
How to use:
- Apply Hydrating Cuticle Remover to cuticles and let sit for 2-3 minutes. Gently push back cuticles with the cuticle pusher tool. Rinse off with soap and water.
- Brush a small amount of cuticle serum onto the cuticles. Gently massage the serum into the cuticles. Apply after a manicure for added moisturization or apply before bed and leave overnight for added nourishing effects.
- Apply Base Coat to nails and let dry completely, then apply your nail color. Can also serve as a treatment applied 2x per week for stronger nails in just a few weeks.
- Apply color and finish with Quick Dry Top Coat.
- To use Polish Rescue, start by adding 5 drops of thinner to the old nail polish and mix. If the polish is still dry, add a drop of thinner at a time until you get the right consistency. Too much thinner will dilute the polish, so start small and add more if necessary.